Under Obamacare, businesses are required to follow the rules when it comes to providing health insurance for their employees. Even if you’re a small business, you could be in big trouble if you don’t know the rules. We will help you find an affordable solution that benefits your company and your employees and will keep you out of the penalty box.
Workers continue to rank health insurance as the most requested employee benefit, with dental and vision not far behind. Yet, part-time workers seldom have access to this important perk. Even if their employer doesn’t contribute to the cost of the insurance, employees still benefit from being able to enroll in plans not available on an individual basis.
Do your employees need health insurance? Everyone does! Current and potential employees are sure to appreciate an employer who provides access to affordable health plans. Ibis Insurance health plans include these options:
- Major medical plans with leading carriers including Blue Cross Blue Shield, Humana, and Aetna.
- Minimal Essential Coverage (MEC) from ABA
- Monthly premiums as low as $69
- Unlimited primary care office visits with low $10 co-pay
- Broad access to providers in PPO networks
- 24/7 access to telemedicine with $0 co-pay
- Extensive preventive care at $0 co-pay
- Minimal Essential Coverage combined with Group Limited Indemnity from Apex
- Similar benefits as basic MEC, plus…
- Prescription drug benefits with co-pays as low as $1
- Hospitalization benefits
- Specialist and Urgent Care visits for $50 co-pay
- Monthly premiums as low as $197.44
- Dental and Vision